Wednesday 31 August 2011

Fall Fashion: Ponchos & Capes

 So I have to admit I'm a bit late with this trend as ponchos and capes have indeed been in fashion for a while I just never really took a liking to them. But then I came across an image of Kim Kardashian wearing a gorgeous camel poncho with black jeans and black boots and I just fell in love! I do generally stick to neutral colours and casual outfits so this look is just my style, strange I never realised before! Luckily for me though ponchos are still in fashion this winter so can't wait to experiment a bit when the weather gets a bit colder. Does anyone else like this trend? And if so what colours would you prefer? Colourful patterns or plain? Here's some pics for inspiration! Enjoy. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog, darling. I'm sorry you couldn't find the follow button - it's on the bottom of the page. Or you can just add the link to my blog via blogger dashboard. :)

    ReplyDelete