Saturday 24 September 2011

Getting in the Mood for Fall with Sasha Pivavarova


I love these pics of Sasha posing for the Reserved Campaign. These outfits looks so comfortable! I love the versatility of the infinity/loop scarf which Sasha models in the photo above and she also makes the duster coat look great too! Personally however I would look like an oompa loompa if I ever wore one of those :( What I love most about these looks though is the fact that they are simple! Denim shirts, military jackets and faux fur are still trending items this year and these photos really give some inspiration for how they can be worn...
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love the scarf from the first pic!

    feel free to have a look at my London Fashion Week reports!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sixth picture is fantastic! I love her style, its such an inspiration..
    Have a look at my give away
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com/2011/09/necklace-give-away.html
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's beautiful, great photos and clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! very inspiration!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspirational post!! Such lovely styling in these images!!

    xoxo
    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete