Friday 13 January 2012

Candice Swanepoel for Harper's Bazaar

Despite the shock that surrounded Candice's weight loss last year I still believe facially she is one of the most stunning supermodels out there. She could of course benefit from putting on a few healthy pounds but even so, this editorial is still beautiful. The sexy, sheer clothing makes Candice look luxuriously regal, not forgetting the busy Balmain designs which are always to die for. If I could ever afford it, I would buy so many pairs of Balmain boots and probably all the jackets too. Sadly, I don't think that will happen any time soon lol 


4 comments:

  1. Yes, she lost a lot of weight but is one of my favorite models. Beatiful and looking forward to getting my monthly HB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing!!! gorgeous photos and stunning clothes, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely stunning!! Lovely photos.

    PS. Happy 2012 gorgeous. It's been so long since I visited your amazing blog. Sorry promise to come by way more often now.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete