Sunday 12 February 2012

Wake Up To Spring: H&M Style ♥

After having the worst walk home of my life in freezing conditions last night, I have never looked forward to Spring more than I do right now! I'm a huge fan of H&M - the clothes are affordable and fashionable, so what's not to laugh? These photos just capture the very essence of Spring for me. It has everything we should expect; the florals, the stripes, the fruity shades, the bold shades. Liya Kebede couldn't have looked more gorgeous against the refreshing, calm backdrop. What are your favourite items from the collection? The bright ankle grazers and white, sharp blazer are definitely a win for me along with the sheer white vest and flare trousers - just beautiful!











6 comments:

  1. I loveee H&M! Beautiful clothes and these pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors and the back drop....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love stripes in the summertime ;DDD

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all the pictures!

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and enter it!
    Enter and double your chances of winning! See you there! :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures... i love the tranquil background and the bright summery clothes :)

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete